Med/Large Fox Lambswool Ankle SocksCatherine Tough
These beautifully soft ankle socks are a treat for your feet. Made from naturally insulating lambswool which allows your feet to breathe, they are the perfect sock for lounging at home and keeping your toes cosy. Their mustard heal and toe offsets the foxes in rust against the indigo blue background.
- Made in Portugal from high quality ethically sourced lambswool.
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Can be worn in boots and shoes but also make excellent house socks.
- Supplied tagged with a branded socks rider and full care instructions
Fit: One size, covers 8 - 11 UK, 42 - 45 EU
Heel to top of the rib 20 cm or 8" they sit just below the calf.
Wash Care: Ideally hand wash, or if not a gentle wool wash no higher than 30 degrees. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness. Gentle spin and stretch into shape and dry flat.