Pink & Oatmeal Fairisle Lambswool Ankle SockCatherine Tough
Pink & Oatmeal Fairisle Lambswool Ankle Sock
These beautifully soft ankle socks are a treat for your feet. Made from naturally insulating lambswool, which allows your skin to breathe, they are the perfect sock for lounging at home and keeping your toes cosy.
Rust rib, heel and toe
- Soft pink and oatmeal body
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- The pull up to just below the calf.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Designed in London and ethically produced in Portugal from beautifully soft, animal welfare approved, Italian spun lambswool.
- Perfect as bedsocks, fun for festivals, countryside rambling, skiing, camping, or a comforting flight sock.
- They are bound to become a sock drawer favourite and make a great gift for adventurers and loungers.
Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness. Dry naturally, and keep well away from the tumble dryer! If any bobbles develop as tends to happen with natural fibres, they can easily be removed with a pilling comb.