Med/Large, Knee High Hound Lambswool SocksCatherine Tough
Luxuriously soft, large, knee-high lambswool socks mottled grey hounds on a rust background, complemented by the indigo blue heel and toes.
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Designed in London and made in Portugal from high-quality, ethically sourced Italian spun lambswool yarn.
- Snug enough to be worn under trousers and in boots.
- Ideal as bedsocks or for wearing at festivals, walking the dog, skiing or camping
- They are sure to become a sock drawer favourite and make a great gift.
Fit: Mens one size, covers UK 8 - 11, EU 42 - 45
Heel to top of the rib 33cms /12" come up to just-below-the-knee.
Wash Care: Ideally hand wash or if not a gentle wool wash no higher than 30 degrees.Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness. Gentle spin and stretch into shape and dry flat.